Frequent Questions & Answer
How to place an order of used japanese bicycles
(There are 6 steps involve in the process):
1. Send us your request by using the online form or fax (using the more detail version)
Please specify the following:
- – Bicycle type / model
- – Quantity
- – FOB or CIF
- – Destination Port (Country)
2. Our answer
Upon receiving it we will inform you about the cost involved within 24hours.
3. A proforma Invoice
Will then be issue if price is agreed upon.
4. When you agree
On the terms and to place order with us. We Require a 50% Deposit before loading starts and the balance on completion.
5. After receiving the deposit
We organize all the bicycles. All the bicycles are prepared and loaded into container.
Few stuff we do before the loading process to make more space for loading more bicycles
- * All trunks, baskets, parking stand removed.
- * Handle bar, seat and front tire are fastened together.
- * All baskets, trunks and stand arelater place in the container after loading the bicycles.
Nb: These process creates more rooms space for loading more bicycles.
6. We send you all
The details of the consignment via courier service (EMS, FEDEX, DHL or UPS)
Can i use my own shipping agent?
Yes, you can and we can also make those arrangement if you choose C&F Option.
Can i mix the bicycles if I place an order?
Yes, you can mix it, you can mix all model bicycles in the order but if must fit in a 20ft or 40ft container.
Payment (Payment Terms and Type)
50% deposit before commencement and 50% at completion.
Bank Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, Paypal (accepts all major credit cards).